Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wordless Wednesday...with words

Quilt Inspector


Wordless Wednesday is a thing from about ten years ago where a blogger just posts an image--something that evokes a mood or tells a story without using words.  Quilt bloggers sometimes use them to post progress on a project, or to inspire a new project.  Some people create a new image for Wednesdays, others post an image they came across on someone else's blog but really like.

I have kind of a thing about only using images I created myself, but I'm not hung up on "recent" or "new."  I like to go back and look at old pictures (I realize on the internet anything more than a week ago is "old").  If you need a title or location, click on through to Flickr--or ask in the comments.  I like comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment