I adapted this recipe from a 1986 church cookbook from Iowa. I get the Bratwurst Seasoning from the Spice House in Milwaukee. The onion will be crunchy.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 small white onion, chopped finely
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 TBSP Bratwurst Seasoning
- Dash or two of Worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Secret Stadium Sauce
- 2-3 TBSP sweet pickle relish
- Squirt or two of yellow mustard
Pair with a Milwaukee craft brew if you're lucky enough to live somewhere you can buy them, Leinie's if you aren't.